I haven’t posted in a couple weeks. My site actually went down briefly (sorry about that), but honestly I’ve just been busy as hell. So I’m going to go on a posting binge with all the randomly awesome shit I’ve been stacking up to watch back-to-back-to-back online.
First and foremost:
I caught this on Passionoftheweiss and had to share it, as this song is all types of fly:
1. The bridge “Snack, Snack, Snack, CRUNCH, Snack, Snack, Snack, MUNCH” gets me more amped than it should.
2. When the first kid double-times “Ridin’ Around on my Bicycle”. Dead.
3. The girl at the end goes in, and also “chews her food because she has manners”.
4. So does the 2nd kid who calls his mom “Ma’am”.
5. The kid at the 2:46 mark goes Onyx-level ham and he’s only like 2 ft tall. Especially his arm movements. He’s zoned in on these cheetos.
6. These kids REALLY like Cheetos. I don’t like them, but I they totally shattered any argument I had against them.
7. I didn’t even know what Takis were. So I looked it up. This is all I can find. I’m assuming they’re Bath Salts for kids.
PS – I’m playing this in the car. Loudly.